In this episode of Not Just A Transaction, host Nick Prefontaine speaks with Brian O’Neill from BWK Property Solutions about how the “terms” real estate market can be the ideal way to help buyers and sellers that have been overlooked or turned away by the big banks. Brian also discusses why helping others is a key part of what makes the work he does so attractive.
Glossary of Special Terms Used in this Episode:
- MLS – Multiple Listing Service, a digital platform that real estate agents and sellers use to list their homes on the market for sale.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- How Brian has personal experience as both a home buyer and seller, and why he and his wife chose to create BKW Property Solutions
- How Brian’s own experiences selling his home made a lasting impact that has informed how he works with others
- How the “terms” real estate market helps sellers preserve the value of their home when they sell it
- Why buyers with damaged credit often struggle to buy a home even if they are otherwise qualified, and why real estate terms are an ideal solution to help them
- Why Brian is motivated in his work by the ability it gives him to improve people’s lives and create wins for everyone
- Why being able to help buyers and sellers that the big financial institutions neglect is a crucial part of what Brian does
- Why Brian found his purpose after he and his wife began working with people through BKW Property Solutions
- How the numbers of “families served” has become an important metric that BKW Property Solutions tracks
- Website: http://bkwpropertysolutions.com/
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/bkwpropertysolutions/
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/bkwpropertysolutions/
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/brian-o-neill-5069216/
- Pre Property Solutions website: https://www.prepropertysolutions.com/
- Contact Us: https://www.prepropertysolutions.com/contact/
Brian O’Neill’s Bio:
Brian O’Neill was born in New York and moved to Florida at age five and spent most of his life there. He attended Florida State University, and then at the age of thirty he moved to Chicago. Brian has been there for seventeen years now and has a wonderful wife, Katie, who he’s been married to for ten years. They have a nine year old son named Will. They love spending time together and taking family vacations, just the three of them. In his spare time Brian likes to play golf, read and play sports with his son.
BKW Property Solutions was started to provide flexible real estate solutions for both buyers and sellers. They serve the Greater Chicagoland area and help buyers realize their dream of owning a home. When Brian and Katie experienced many of the common challenges of selling their own home many years ago, they knew there had to be a better way. That is the foundation of BKW Property Solutions and we look forward to serving your needs. There is a better way!
In 2003, Nick Prefontaine was in a snowboarding accident that left him in a coma for over 3 weeks. The doctors told his parents that he probably wouldn’t walk, talk, or eat on his own again. Less than 3 months later, he was running out of Franciscan Children’s hospital. Now Nick speaks to groups that benefit from his message of overcoming adversity.
Nick grew up in the real estate industry and got started at an early age. Most notably, he was knocking on Pre-Foreclosure doors at 16, doing up to 50 doors a day. This experience helped shape Nick’s real estate career. When someone opens the door you better have something compelling to say.
Now, Nick specializes in working with lease purchase buyers to get them into a home and on the path to home ownership. That includes working with them throughout the entire deal which ends in them being able to get their own loan. Getting buyers to the finish line is something Nick and the entire Pre Property Solutions team take pride in. That is something that separates them from their competition. Regardless of a buyer’s credit situation, he looks at their complete financial picture and comes up with a plan to get them into a home.
Zachary is an Amazon Best-Selling Author of The New Rules of Real Estate Investing and revised edition of Real Estate On Your Terms. He has been an authority in real estate for 7 years now and has personally completed hundreds of real estate transactions and has mentored investors to complete thousands of transactions.
At the age of 25, Zachary decided to leave the world of bartending and personally training and jump into the family business. Now he is an equal partner and runs the acquisitions department, focusing on helping sellers accomplish their goal of selling their property.
If Zachary is not working, you will find enjoying the outdoors or spending time with his wife Kayla and two kids Remi and Bellamy. His passion for family and business is what keeps him motivated and excited to take on each day.