In this episode of Not Just A Transaction, hosts Nick and Zachary explain why integrity is the cornerstone of everything the Pre Property Solutions team does, for both buyers and sellers. Many real estate investors are happy to take your money but aren’t really invested in your success, but Pre Property Solutions is different. Integrity, honesty, and open communication are standard, whether you’re looking to buy or sell a home.
Glossary of Special Terms Used in this Episode:
- No special terms were used in the episode.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Why Pre Property Solutions make absolutely sure that buyers have enough income to support their purchase of a home
- Why the Pre Property Solutions team prioritizes monthly income over other factors like the size of the down payment
- Why the team believes in only doing the right thing and doesn’t take the easy way out to make a few extra dollars
- Why too many investors don’t care about the success of the buyer and will happily take their money, watch them fail, and then put the property back on the market
- Why the level of integrity that comes standard with Pre Property Solutions benefits both buyers and sellers
- Why being clear and making the entire process easy to understand is an important quality Nick and Zachary offer
- Why integrity is important especially when hard decisions have to be made, to ensure maximum fairness to both the buyer and the seller
- Email us and let us know who had the better presentation during the episode, Nick or Zachary! email@example.com
- Pre Property Solutions website: https://www.prepropertysolutions.com/
- Contact Us: https://www.prepropertysolutions.com/contact/
In 2003, Nick Prefontaine was in a snowboarding accident that left him in a coma for over 3 weeks. The doctors told his parents that he probably wouldn’t walk, talk, or eat on his own again. Less than 3 months later, he was running out of Franciscan Children’s hospital. Now Nick speaks to groups that benefit from his message of overcoming adversity.
Nick grew up in the real estate industry and got started at an early age. Most notably, he was knocking on Pre-Foreclosure doors at 16, doing up to 50 doors a day. This experience helped shape Nick’s real estate career. When someone opens the door you better have something compelling to say.
Now, Nick specializes in working with lease purchase buyers to get them into a home and on the path to home ownership. That includes working with them throughout the entire deal which ends in them being able to get their own loan. Getting buyers to the finish line is something Nick and the entire Pre Property Solutions team take pride in. That is something that separates them from their competition. Regardless of a buyer’s credit situation, he looks at their complete financial picture and comes up with a plan to get them into a home.
Zachary is an Amazon Best-Selling Author of The New Rules of Real Estate Investing and revised edition of Real Estate On Your Terms. He has been an authority in real estate for 7 years now and has personally completed hundreds of real estate transactions and has mentored investors to complete thousands of transactions.
At the age of 25, Zachary decided to leave the world of bartending and personally training and jump into the family business. Now he is an equal partner and runs the acquisitions department, focusing on helping sellers accomplish their goal of selling their property.
If Zachary is not working, you will find enjoying the outdoors or spending time with his wife Kayla and two kids Remi and Bellamy. His passion for family and business is what keeps him motivated and excited to take on each day.