In this episode of Not Just A Transaction, hosts Nick and Zachary explain how the team at Pre Property Solutions can work with all kinds of real estate investors, landlords, buyers, and sellers to find creative solutions to the challenges and obstacles you may face, and they share past examples of how they’ve been able to help investors and real estate agents turn difficult deals into profitable scenarios.
Glossary of Special Terms Used in this Episode:
- Wholesaling – A type of real estate investment where the investor acts on behalf of the seller to find an interested buyer, serving as an intermediary in the deal.
- Flipping – When a real estate investor purchases a distressed property or a home in need of repairs or renovation, makes the needed changes, then resells the property at a markup.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- How the team at Pre Property Solutions works with wholesale real estate investors and house flippers
- How working with Pre Property Solutions can help you find innovative solutions to turn difficult real estate investment deals into profitable win-wins
- How Pre Property Solutions has been able to provide options for flippers and are able to find a solution to complete a deal the majority of the time
- How Pre Property Solutions is able to help landlords who are tired of dealing with their properties, whether single or multifamily properties
- What kind of multifamily properties are ideal for working with Pre Property Solutions, and how the team is able to help simplify solutions
- How Pre Property Solutions has been able to work with real estate agents to help buyers and sellers who may be struggling to complete a deal
- Why Pre Property Solutions is able to market to a much broader range of potential buyers than going through a real estate agent
- Nick shares examples of some of the clients the team has been able to help and the types of challenges they were able to overcome
- Pre Property Solutions website: https://www.prepropertysolutions.com/
- Contact Us: https://www.prepropertysolutions.com/contact/
In 2003, Nick Prefontaine was in a snowboarding accident that left him in a coma for over 3 weeks. The doctors told his parents that he probably wouldn’t walk, talk, or eat on his own again. Less than 3 months later, he was running out of Franciscan Children’s hospital. Now Nick speaks to groups that benefit from his message of overcoming adversity.
Nick grew up in the real estate industry and got started at an early age. Most notably, he was knocking on Pre-Foreclosure doors at 16, doing up to 50 doors a day. This experience helped shape Nick’s real estate career. When someone opens the door you better have something compelling to say.
Now, Nick specializes in working with lease purchase buyers to get them into a home and on the path to home ownership. That includes working with them throughout the entire deal which ends in them being able to get their own loan. Getting buyers to the finish line is something Nick and the entire Pre Property Solutions team take pride in. That is something that separates them from their competition. Regardless of a buyer’s credit situation, he looks at their complete financial picture and comes up with a plan to get them into a home.
Zachary is an Amazon Best-Selling Author of The New Rules of Real Estate Investing and revised edition of Real Estate On Your Terms. He has been an authority in real estate for 7 years now and has personally completed hundreds of real estate transactions and has mentored investors to complete thousands of transactions.
At the age of 25, Zachary decided to leave the world of bartending and personally training and jump into the family business. Now he is an equal partner and runs the acquisitions department, focusing on helping sellers accomplish their goal of selling their property.
If Zachary is not working, you will find enjoying the outdoors or spending time with his wife Kayla and two kids Remi and Bellamy. His passion for family and business is what keeps him motivated and excited to take on each day.