In this episode of Not Just A Transaction, hosts Nick and Zachary explain why they both believe so strongly in the win-win-win deals they’re able to create for home buyers and sellers, they share how they got into the “rent to own” real estate investing niche in the first place, and they share why they feel passionately about helping people who are let down through the traditional way of buying a home.
Glossary of Special Terms Used in this Episode:
- No special terms were used in this episode.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- How Nick and his father Chris Prefontaine first got started in the rent to own real estate investing niche, and what they found attractive about this particular niche
- Why the backbone of the Pre Property Solutions business is found in the win-win-win deals they’re able to create for everyone involved
- How Nick’s background as a real estate agent gives him a unique perspective on rent to own real estate deals
- How Pre Property Solutions is able to help people who don’t think they could otherwise become homeowners
- Why Zachary is proud of the multiple solutions and options Pre Property Solutions is able to provide to help people solve their problems
- Why too many families are underserved by the traditional real estate market, and how Pre Property Solutions can help
- Why Nick prefers helping families own their own homes through his work at Pre Property Solutions rather than in his previous career as a real estate agent
- Pre Property Solutions website: https://www.prepropertysolutions.com/
- Contact Us: https://www.prepropertysolutions.com/contact/
In 2003, Nick Prefontaine was in a snowboarding accident that left him in a coma for over 3 weeks. The doctors told his parents that he probably wouldn’t walk, talk, or eat on his own again. Less than 3 months later, he was running out of Franciscan Children’s hospital. Now Nick speaks to groups that benefit from his message of overcoming adversity.
Nick grew up in the real estate industry and got started at an early age. Most notably, he was knocking on Pre-Foreclosure doors at 16, doing up to 50 doors a day. This experience helped shape Nick’s real estate career. When someone opens the door you better have something compelling to say.
Now, Nick specializes in working with lease purchase buyers to get them into a home and on the path to home ownership. That includes working with them throughout the entire deal which ends in them being able to get their own loan. Getting buyers to the finish line is something Nick and the entire Pre Property Solutions team take pride in. That is something that separates them from their competition. Regardless of a buyer’s credit situation, he looks at their complete financial picture and comes up with a plan to get them into a home.
Zachary is an Amazon Best-Selling Author of The New Rules of Real Estate Investing and revised edition of Real Estate On Your Terms. He has been an authority in real estate for 7 years now and has personally completed hundreds of real estate transactions and has mentored investors to complete thousands of transactions.
At the age of 25, Zachary decided to leave the world of bartending and personally training and jump into the family business. Now he is an equal partner and runs the acquisitions department, focusing on helping sellers accomplish their goal of selling their property.
If Zachary is not working, you will find enjoying the outdoors or spending time with his wife Kayla and two kids Remi and Bellamy. His passion for family and business is what keeps him motivated and excited to take on each day.