In this episode of Not Just A Transaction, hosts Nick and Zachary discuss why they don’t sell to non-owner occupied buyers. Instead, they choose to focus their efforts on helping sellers who don’t want to go through the highly competitive traditional real estate market and buyers who don’t quite qualify for a mortgage loan through a bank, creating win-win-win solutions for everyone involved.
Glossary of Special Terms Used in this Episode:
- No special terms were used in this episode.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- How Pre Property Solutions works hard to create win-win solutions for sellers who don’t want to go through the traditional market and buyers not yet able to qualify for a bank loan
- Why Pre Property Solutions doesn’t typically sell to non-owner occupied buyers since they’re focusing on helping that specific niche of potential buyer
- Why “Not Just A Transaction” isn’t just the name of the podcast but also the philosophy the Pre Property Solutions team lives by
- How Nick works closely with buyers to get their credit and finances ready to qualify for a loan from a bank
- How to connect with the team at Pre Property Solutions to find out if they can help you buy or sell a home
- Why Nick and Zachary feel passionately about the work they do and the opportunity they have to help people become homeowners
- Pre Property Solutions website: https://www.prepropertysolutions.com/
- Contact Us: https://www.prepropertysolutions.com/contact/
In 2003, Nick Prefontaine was in a snowboarding accident that left him in a coma for over 3 weeks. The doctors told his parents that he probably wouldn’t walk, talk, or eat on his own again. Less than 3 months later, he was running out of Franciscan Children’s hospital. Now Nick speaks to groups that benefit from his message of overcoming adversity.
Nick grew up in the real estate industry and got started at an early age. Most notably, he was knocking on Pre-Foreclosure doors at 16, doing up to 50 doors a day. This experience helped shape Nick’s real estate career. When someone opens the door you better have something compelling to say.
Now, Nick specializes in working with lease purchase buyers to get them into a home and on the path to home ownership. That includes working with them throughout the entire deal which ends in them being able to get their own loan. Getting buyers to the finish line is something Nick and the entire Pre Property Solutions team take pride in. That is something that separates them from their competition. Regardless of a buyer’s credit situation, he looks at their complete financial picture and comes up with a plan to get them into a home.
Zachary is an Amazon Best-Selling Author of The New Rules of Real Estate Investing and revised edition of Real Estate On Your Terms. He has been an authority in real estate for 7 years now and has personally completed hundreds of real estate transactions and has mentored investors to complete thousands of transactions.
At the age of 25, Zachary decided to leave the world of bartending and personally training and jump into the family business. Now he is an equal partner and runs the acquisitions department, focusing on helping sellers accomplish their goal of selling their property.
If Zachary is not working, you will find enjoying the outdoors or spending time with his wife Kayla and two kids Remi and Bellamy. His passion for family and business is what keeps him motivated and excited to take on each day.