With so many different options available for buying or selling a home, what sets Pre Property Solutions apart? Vast experience, the right training, and remaining laser focused on keeping the sellers and buyers front and center for every decision, because it should never be just another transaction. In this episode, Nick and Zachary discuss the many different factors that have allowed Pre Property Solutions to be a trusted partner for both homebuyers and sellers.
Glossary of Special Terms Used in this Episode:
- No special terms were used in this episode.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Why “rent-to-own” expertise and creative financing paths set Pre Property Solutions apart from other buying or selling options
- How Pre Property Solutions helps first-time buyers transition from being renters to being homeowners
- Why Pre Property Solutions lives up to their promises and does everything they can to get buyers across the finish line
- Why many of today’s real estate “gurus” often teach real estate investors to focus only on profits and hope their buyers don’t make it across the finish line
- How Pre Property Solutions has built trust and carries an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau due to their reliability
- Why Nick, Zachary and their team are laser-focused on working on behalf of everyone involved in a deal to ensure that everyone benefits from the outcome
- How Pre Property Solutions’ level of experience in every kind of deal gives them a huge advantage in coming up with creative solutions
- How Pre Property Solutions leverages their impressive network of industry contacts to get the answers buyers and sellers need
- Pre Property Solutions website: https://www.prepropertysolutions.com/
- Contact Us: https://www.prepropertysolutions.com/contact/
In 2003, Nick Prefontaine was in a snowboarding accident that left him in a coma for over 3 weeks. The doctors told his parents that he probably wouldn’t walk, talk, or eat on his own again. Less than 3 months later, he was running out of Franciscan Children’s hospital. Now Nick speaks to groups that benefit from his message of overcoming adversity.
Nick grew up in the real estate industry and got started at an early age. Most notably, he was knocking on Pre-Foreclosure doors at 16, doing up to 50 doors a day. This experience helped shape Nick’s real estate career. When someone opens the door you better have something compelling to say.
Now, Nick specializes in working with lease purchase buyers to get them into a home and on the path to home ownership. That includes working with them throughout the entire deal which ends in them being able to get their own loan. Getting buyers to the finish line is something Nick and the entire Pre Property Solutions team take pride in. That is something that separates them from their competition. Regardless of a buyer’s credit situation, he looks at their complete financial picture and comes up with a plan to get them into a home.
Zachary is an Amazon Best-Selling Author of The New Rules of Real Estate Investing and revised edition of Real Estate On Your Terms. He has been an authority in real estate for 7 years now and has personally completed hundreds of real estate transactions and has mentored investors to complete thousands of transactions.
At the age of 25, Zachary decided to leave the world of bartending and personally training and jump into the family business. Now he is an equal partner and runs the acquisitions department, focusing on helping sellers accomplish their goal of selling their property.
If Zachary is not working, you will find enjoying the outdoors or spending time with his wife Kayla and two kids Remi and Bellamy. His passion for family and business is what keeps him motivated and excited to take on each day.