In this episode of Not Just A Transaction, hosts Nick and Zachary explain the attributes that make up the ideal seller they work with, and they discuss the common problems they’re able to solve on behalf of their sellers. They address many of the questions you might have as a potential seller considering using their services, and they explain what sets Pre Property Solutions apart from others in the rent-to-own real estate market.
Glossary of Special Terms Used in this Episode:
- Equity – the difference in value between a home’s fair market value and the amount of outstanding debt on the home through mortgages or other types of liens.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- How the common sellers Pre Property Solutions work with typically face one of two challenges: either a financial challenge or a real estate challenge
- What kinds of common real estate challenges potential sellers may face, such as owning a second home and not wanting to have to take care of it
- What kinds of common financial challenges potential sellers might face, such as being in default on a mortgage and risking losing the equity they have built up in their property
- Why those with little or no equity in their property can lose money selling it in the traditional way but can profit from selling it with Pre Property Solutions
- How Pre Property Solutions’ systems for selling a home are thriving even during the global pandemic
- Why Pre Property Solutions cares about getting buyers to the finish line, and why their strict buyer requirements offer sellers peace of mind
- Pre Property Solutions website: https://www.prepropertysolutions.com/
- Contact Us: https://www.prepropertysolutions.com/contact/
In 2003, Nick Prefontaine was in a snowboarding accident that left him in a coma for over 3 weeks. The doctors told his parents that he probably wouldn’t walk, talk, or eat on his own again. Less than 3 months later, he was running out of Franciscan Children’s hospital. Now Nick speaks to groups that benefit from his message of overcoming adversity.
Nick grew up in the real estate industry and got started at an early age. Most notably, he was knocking on Pre-Foreclosure doors at 16, doing up to 50 doors a day. This experience helped shape Nick’s real estate career. When someone opens the door you better have something compelling to say.
Now, Nick specializes in working with lease purchase buyers to get them into a home and on the path to home ownership. That includes working with them throughout the entire deal which ends in them being able to get their own loan. Getting buyers to the finish line is something Nick and the entire Pre Property Solutions team take pride in. That is something that separates them from their competition. Regardless of a buyer’s credit situation, he looks at their complete financial picture and comes up with a plan to get them into a home.
Zachary is an Amazon Best-Selling Author of The New Rules of Real Estate Investing and revised edition of Real Estate On Your Terms. He has been an authority in real estate for 7 years now and has personally completed hundreds of real estate transactions and has mentored investors to complete thousands of transactions.
At the age of 25, Zachary decided to leave the world of bartending and personally training and jump into the family business. Now he is an equal partner and runs the acquisitions department, focusing on helping sellers accomplish their goal of selling their property.
If Zachary is not working, you will find enjoying the outdoors or spending time with his wife Kayla and two kids Remi and Bellamy. His passion for family and business is what keeps him motivated and excited to take on each day.