In this episode of Not Just A Transaction, hosts Nick and Zachary speak with special guest Sue Skipper, Operations Manager for Pre Property Solutions, about what it’s like working as part of the Pre Property Solutions team and about how she works closely with tenant buyers to help them fulfill their dreams of owning a home. Sue explains why communication is a vital part of the process and critically important for ensuring a successful transition into home ownership.
Glossary of Special Terms Used in this Episode:
- No special terms were used during the episode.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Why Sue finds motivation from helping home buyers fulfill their American Dream of owning their own home
- What a normal day in the role of Operations Manager at Pre Property Solutions looks like for Sue, and how she works closely with buyers as their main point of communication
- Why Sue decided to work primarily with buyers, and why she enjoys building close relationships with the buyers
- What mistakes buyers often make around a lack of communication with the team, and why great communication is vital for getting them across the finish line
- Why it is crucial to stick to the process and not go off the path that Pre Property Solutions has charted
- How modern communication technologies have made it easier than ever to keep the lines of communication open
- Why the team environment at Pre Property Solutions is something Sue truly values from her position
- Why the process Pre Property Solutions has outlined results in a 97% success rate if you trust in and follow the process
- Pre Property Solutions website: https://www.prepropertysolutions.com/
- Contact Us: https://www.prepropertysolutions.com/contact/
Sue Skipper’s Bio:
Sue Skipper is the Operations Manager for Pre Property Solutions. Sue was born and raised in Newport and has been involved in the Real Estate field for over 30 years, having worked in several Real Estate offices over the years making her familiar with the industry.
Sue was introduced to the Rent to Own model Pre Property Solutions had to offer back in 2015. She was impressed by the opportunity they had to offer to those buyers who could not get their own loan and would normally not be able to purchase their own home. Sue enjoys assisting and educating clients about the unique options Pre Property Solutions have to offer and get them to the finish line whether they are looking to sell or purchase their own home.
She has a positive energy and a seasoned executive assistant skill set. She currently resides in Newport and enjoys spending time with her son, daughter in law and granddog, Henry.
In 2003, Nick Prefontaine was in a snowboarding accident that left him in a coma for over 3 weeks. The doctors told his parents that he probably wouldn’t walk, talk, or eat on his own again. Less than 3 months later, he was running out of Franciscan Children’s hospital. Now Nick speaks to groups that benefit from his message of overcoming adversity.
Nick grew up in the real estate industry and got started at an early age. Most notably, he was knocking on Pre-Foreclosure doors at 16, doing up to 50 doors a day. This experience helped shape Nick’s real estate career. When someone opens the door you better have something compelling to say.
Now, Nick specializes in working with lease purchase buyers to get them into a home and on the path to home ownership. That includes working with them throughout the entire deal which ends in them being able to get their own loan. Getting buyers to the finish line is something Nick and the entire Pre Property Solutions team take pride in. That is something that separates them from their competition. Regardless of a buyer’s credit situation, he looks at their complete financial picture and comes up with a plan to get them into a home.
Zachary is an Amazon Best-Selling Author of The New Rules of Real Estate Investing and revised edition of Real Estate On Your Terms. He has been an authority in real estate for 7 years now and has personally completed hundreds of real estate transactions and has mentored investors to complete thousands of transactions.
At the age of 25, Zachary decided to leave the world of bartending and personally training and jump into the family business. Now he is an equal partner and runs the acquisitions department, focusing on helping sellers accomplish their goal of selling their property.
If Zachary is not working, you will find enjoying the outdoors or spending time with his wife Kayla and two kids Remi and Bellamy. His passion for family and business is what keeps him motivated and excited to take on each day.