In this episode of Not Just A Transaction, host Zach Beach discusses the purpose behind Pre Property Solutions. He also shares real-life examples of the unforeseen financial and real estate challenges they’ve helped buyers and sellers get through.
Glossary of Special Terms Used in this Episode:
- Rent-to-Own – An agreement between a homeowner and a renter that gives a renter the option to purchase the rented property during or at the end of the rental period.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- What is the purpose of Pre Property Solutions
- How Pre Property Solutions can help during unforeseen financial or real estate challenges
- What are examples of the challenges that Pre Property Solutions helps solve
- Why someone who has recently lost a child or went through a divorce would want to work with Pre Property Solutions
- What are some of the struggles that homeowners with a second home face
- Pre Property Solutions website: https://www.prepropertysolutions.com/
- Contact Us: https://www.prepropertysolutions.com/contact/
Zachary is an Amazon Best-Selling Author of The New Rules of Real Estate Investing and revised edition of Real Estate On Your Terms. He has been an authority in real estate for 7 years now and has personally completed hundreds of real estate transactions and has mentored investors to complete thousands of transactions.
At the age of 25, Zachary decided to leave the world of bartending and personally training and jump into the family business. Now he is an equal partner and runs the acquisitions department, focusing on helping sellers accomplish their goal of selling their property.
If Zachary is not working, you will find enjoying the outdoors or spending time with his wife Kayla and two kids Remi and Bellamy. His passion for family and business is what keeps him motivated and excited to take on each day.